Important information about procedures for opening a new account: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
- Offer limited to current Delta Dental®
network providers in Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and the District of Columbia, and to Delta Dental network providers who participate in the DeltaCare®
USA program or Delta Dental Federal Programs network nationwide. All references to "Delta Dental'' in this offer refer to Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental Insurance Company, Delta Dental of Pennsylvania, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental IPA of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of the District of Columbia, Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc., or Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc. collectively.
- Offer is available to our “Independent” network providers. An independent practice is any practice that is privately owned by a dentist(s), with no venture capital or corporate support. Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Community Health Centers (CHC), Large Multi-State Dental Service Organizations (DSO), and the practices affiliated with DSO corporate organizations, are not considered independent practices for the purpose of this program.
- Offer provides financial assistance covering 12 months of interest payment on business loans (which include but are not limited to debt and real estate refinancing, working capital, practice acquisitions, location expansions, commercial real estate purchases, equipment purchases, and practice buildouts including investment for health and safety standards), and an additional discount from Lendeavor representing the interest accrued in month 13 of the loan.
- Limited time offer ends December 31, 2020.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer subject to change any time at Delta Dental's discretion.
- Any tax implications of the offer and loan transaction are the sole responsibility of the borrower. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued and sent to the borrower reflecting the interest savings realized from this loan program.
- Lendeavor's standard underwriting criteria apply.
- In order to verify your eligibility for and process your financial assistance from Delta Dental, Lendeavor may share with Delta Dental your name and other information about your loan application status and loan terms, and by creating an account, you give Lendeavor permission to share this information with Delta Dental.
© Delta Dental. Delta Dental of California, Mid-Atlantic states
(Delta Dental of Delaware, Inc.; Delta Dental of the District of Columbia; Delta Dental of New York, Inc.; Delta Dental of Pennsylvania [and Maryland], Delta Dental of West Virginia, Inc.) and Delta Dental Insurance Company
, together with our affiliate companies, represent one of the country’s largest dental benefits delivery systems, administering benefits to 36.8 million people in 15 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. All our companies are members, or affiliates of members, of Delta Dental Plans Association, the national network of 39 Delta Dental companies that together provide dental coverage to 80 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental is a registered trademark of Delta Dental Plans Association. Privacy is important to us; therefore, we will not sell or rent your name or email address to anyone.