Who we are:
Lendeavor is a technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. Practitioners — primarily dentists, veterinarians, and optometrists — use Lendeavor’s online platform to seamlessly start, acquire, expand, or equip their practices.
Practice owners are some of our economy’s most highly educated and hardest-working entrepreneurs — yet starting, buying, or expanding a practice takes too long and costs too much. We’re here to change that.
We’ve built software that takes complicated transactions — like buying your first practice — and makes them simple. As a result, our members spend less time applying for credit, and we spend less time processing it. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Going forward, we’re ruthlessly focused on simplicity, customer experience, and efficiency.
About this role:
Location: San Francisco, CA
What you'll do:
- Work side-by-side with enthusiastic, team-oriented professionals in sales, credit, operations, and product
- Contribute to continual improvements to the speed, efficiency, and accuracy of our lending operations team
- Oversee all aspects of the booking and funding functions, managing the disbursement of commercial loans of up to $5 million
- Help us meet and exceed regulatory standards by contributing meaningfully to the design of internal workflows
What you have:
- At least one full year of experience during which you were responsible for the disbursement of commercial loan funds
- At least three years of total experience in some combination of credit, operations, or funding roles at financial institutions
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for clear, logical communication
- The ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
We'd love to learn more about you and your interest in joining our team. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Applicants must be willing and legally permitted to work from within the United States.
Lendeavor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.