1. Collection and use
2. How we collect and use information
3. Disclosure of your information to third-parties
4. Making updates or changes to your information; data retention
7. Information obtained from third-parties
9. Contact information
This privacy statement describes how Lendeavor collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: Lendeavor.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
1. Collection and Use
We collect personal information, including the following:
- Contact information such as name, mailing address, e-mail and telephone.
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number and password.
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences.
We collect business information, including the following:
- Name, address, telephone, size, type and business credit report.
2. How we collect and use information
- Log Files: Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user´s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons: "Web beacons" (also known as "clear gifs" and "pixel tags") are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any personally identifiable information.
- Sign-Up Information: To process sign-ups, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed through industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- E-mails and Telephone Calls: We require an e-mail address from you when you register for our services. We use your e-mail for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation, refund and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. E-mail messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional e-mails from us, please see the section below labeled "Choice/Opt-Out". We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Lendeavor services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) solely in connection with Lendeavor's services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may change or delete your number from your account preferences page(s), or ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
3. Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law: You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is 8reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law) and (2) protect or defend Lendeavor´s, or a third party´s, rights or property.
4. Making Updates or Changes to Your Information; Data Retention
You may update or remove your profile information at any time by going to your profile page and clicking "Edit My Profile." Any changes made will be updated immediately.
If you want to stop using your account you may deactivate it or delete it. When you deactivate an account, no third party will have access to your account or information, but the information will not be deleted. By deactivating your account you will have the ability to restore the account in its entirety.
You may delete your account. If you choose to delete your account it will be permanently deleted from Lendeavor. You should only delete your account if you are certain you never want to reactivate it again.
Lendeavor will retain data in a commercially reasonable manner upon deletion of an account. If an account is deleted, only Lendeavor will have access to the information. No third party provider will have access to your personal information. Lendeavor will only use your data for internal research and Lendeavor marketing. Data that is retained by Lendeavor will be retained for a commercially reasonable period of time as determined by Lendeavor.
In the event there is a data breach, Lendeavor will notify you within 45 days. We will notify you that a breach occurred, what type of information was breached, when the breach occurred, what steps you can follow to further protect your information, what actions we are taking regarding the breach and what steps we are taking to ensure the breach does not happen again.
You may choose not to receive our newsletter or marketing emails prior to receiving any such materials by opting out when prompted at sign-up. You can opt out at sign-up by unchecking the box that says "I'd like to receive occasional emails about Lendeavor news and offers." You may also choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instruction included in these emails or you can contact us at [email protected]
7. Information Obtained from Third Parties
We may purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
If you provide information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at [email protected] .
9. Contact Information
311 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94104
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (877) 341-0617
policy was last revised October 18, 2016.